Payment OptionsCredit / Debit Card
We accept most credit and debit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express as well as the following international payment methods: Carte Bleue, Giropay, SOFORT Überweisung, iDEAL and Bancontact/Mister Cash.
Music Shop Europe B.V. uses Docdata to ensure the highest levels of online security. You can therefore rest assured that all payments are processed safely using your own bank and in a trusted environment.
Docdata Payments provides you with a quick, easy and secure transaction when you pay for your order online:
- During checkout with Music Shop Europe, you will be redirected to the Docdata Payments portal.
- In the portal, you will be asked to enter your credit card details before returning to Music Shop Europe to complete checkout.
- All payments with Music Shop Europe use Docdata's secure connection. Your data is encrypted and will never be visible to others.
PayPalCheck out quickly and more securely using a PayPal account. Why use PayPal?
- All you need is your email address and password, or mobile number and PIN. No need to remember all your card details.
- Never worry about keeping money in your PayPal account. Link a card or bank details to your PayPal account, and you can pay instantly for online purchases.
- It speeds you through checkout in just a few clicks and is more secure because your financial details are never revealed.
- Buying with PayPal is free.
You can go to View & Track Orders to keep track of any orders that have not yet been shipped, or to Order History to access a copy of your order summary. This can be printed out for your records. To do so you can sign into your Band Music Shop or Music Shop Europe account using your email address and password. Your login will be the same for both sites.
There are certain payments methods that you can't use at Music Shop Europe. We don't accept:
- Cheques or postal orders.
- Cash in any currency.
- Purchase orders.
- Direct debits or standing orders.
- Bank transfers.